Solid silver for trade!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey guys, I've got two heavy duty antique solid silver rings up for trade.

The bigger one is a hefty beast with a amethist stone in the top and the smaller one is of a knot design.

Big one with the amethist is about a size U I think but it doesn't fit any of my fingers.

The knot ring is a size M I think and of course it doesn't fit my sausage fingers.

Here are the rings together weighing 47.1 grammes..
RW1.jpg

The big ring on its own weighing 28.9 grammes..
RA1.jpg

And the smaller ring weighing 18.3 grammes..
RP1.jpg

*More pictures!
DSCF1186.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

Both of these rings are fine to wear or as scrap to melt down for a keen jewelry maker!

Open to ideas on tradeables, send me a PM if you're interetsed or ask here as I check frequently.

Thanks all! Sam :)

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
the small one is deffinately 925 sterling and the big one was sold to me as 925 sterling from an antique shop, hope that helps mate.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
the small one is stamped but the other isn't, however the big ring was apparently tested by the shop. don't have any other details on it but they are both clearly silver.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
i reckon if you cleaned the crap off them and the scales you'd be looking at at least 15 grams less...

please tell me you dont weigh out your food on those..

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
i reckon if you cleaned the crap off them and the scales you'd be looking at at least 15 grams less...

please tell me you dont weigh out your food on those..

Haha, I can assure you they are spot on accurate. nah these are old ones I use for jewelery, the crud on them is just from years of outdoor use with plants.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE