Solar Lanterns REDUCED to £2.50 at 'The Range' September 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jupiter Jean

Feb 6, 2017
Kent
Popped into 'The Range' this afternoon, obviously looked at their camping sale and was very chuffed to buy.
'Illuminate' solar multipurpose lantern
Solar/USB powered
Waterproof
Foldable

Looks like you can store small items inside.

Range of colours, white, green, blue, pink, yellow

3 light settings
On, brighter & flash

Bargain at £2.50!
(I'm sure they were marked up at £4 each, reduced automatically at the till).

Just for the heck of it, I've just turned all the lights off to have a proper test run & it was really bright going up 2 flights of stairs. (This was the white one)

Happy bargain hunting!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Damn, I was there this afternoon and didn't even look at the camping stuff :sigh: I was after kilner jars :rolleyes:

Thank you for the heads up :)

M

Jupiter Jean

Feb 6, 2017
Kent
Ha ha it's usually me rolling my eyes, I only went in to look at curtain poles.
Came out with a supposed light weight folding camp chair for my son who persuaded me it was a bargain £29.99 less 20% off & 2 solar lanterns!
No pole😂😂
The more I look at the lanterns I'm realising they are brilliant & also USB chargeable,
Run time 12 hours normal
5 hours super bright

(I can't work out how to put a picture on here, I've got an iPad & it asks for a URL)

Good hunting!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Those little lanterns are really good back ups at home for the (very, thankfully) rare powercuts, but also for just seeing easily in small spaces like sheds, cupboards, back corner up the loft.
LED lights are brilliant things (no pun intended :D ) and their efficiency is growing by leaps and bounds too.

M

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Hmm; thanks for the heads up! I've been meaning to pick up a few more for home so I'll have to swing by that's close to where I'm working and have a look see...

Cheers JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Damn, I was there this afternoon and didn't even look at the camping stuff :sigh: I was after kilner jars :rolleyes:

Thank you for the heads up :)

M
The big Sainsbury's at Kingsgate in East Kilbride sells the kilner jars if you had no joy in the Range Mary 😊

Thanks,
Allan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE