Sold SOG Seal Pup Elite & Field Pup Combo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
SOG Seal Pup Elite (Satin) together with the SOG Field Pup 1.

The elite is (imo) a great looking blade. Very light. Sheath is nylon with insert and a pocket on the outside. I put a rubber band around the pocket to keep it flat. No usage on this one to my knowledge, but there is a fine mark on the tip of the blade - as shown in the photo. Other than that, pretty much mint as far as I can tell.

The field pup has to have one of the most comfortable handles ever. Honest. It may look pretty awful, but it really is nice to hold. I took down the jimping on the spine a little to ease the thumb irritation. Much better now in my opinion.The leather sheath is really nice too. It has been used a little, but the marks on the blade are really pretty minor. Fabulous little package.

Looking to sell these together (as a pair) for £65 ... BT preferred :)

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• SOGFieldPup01.jpg
    SOGFieldPup01.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 73
  • SOGFieldPup02.jpg
    SOGFieldPup02.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 67
  • SOGSealPupElite01.jpg
    SOGSealPupElite01.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 71
  • SOGSealPupElite02.jpg
    SOGSealPupElite02.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 66

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Glad you like them :) ... Like all the stuff I sell here, I try to be as honest as possible in my assessment.
I honestly didn't think you'd be disappointed though. They are a pair of sweet blades.

FWIW it's a little disappointing that the post office didn't get them to you for Saturday.

Good news is they arrived safe and sound. Keep 'em sharp. :D

Joe

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Thanks joe, yeah I had a 1gen seal pup which I always regret selling. This elite version is much nicer and will play a good solid back up role. The field is really nice too. Thanks for sorting everything out so quick. Really really happy and Much appreciated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE