Sold Snugpak softie 6 kestrel sleeping bag (Reduced)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Dan1982

Full Member
Jan 14, 2006
1,079
173
43
Cumbria
As above. Used but great condition. Not been used for a good couple of years so may as well move it along. I have a few too many sleeping bags. These go for about £110 new. I’d like £55 (NOW £50) posted please.

Cheers
Dan
 

Attachments

  • C77AC786-8535-49DF-8DD8-3CE31FAE026B.jpeg
    C77AC786-8535-49DF-8DD8-3CE31FAE026B.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 78869656-941A-48FC-891A-F187EFF109DD.jpeg
    78869656-941A-48FC-891A-F187EFF109DD.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have the same bag , if it get really cold I use the softie bottoms and jacket as well , excellent all year round in the uk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan1982

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE