snugpak sleeka reversible & Keela Belay Jacket REDUCED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
both have had light use and are in good clean condition.
1,British army issue snugpak type XL
i bought this from new its genuine issue.
there is a reason it has legend status.
it packs down small with the stuff sack provided.
light,warm and quick drying.
2 deep zipped pockets either side.

£55 posted to you
now £50

P1070742.jpg

stuffsack
P1070748.jpg

2,Keela Belay Jacket XL
marked XL but more a Large [i can wear it under the sleeka]
3 pockets
and the excellent primaloft insulation
light,warm and quick drying

£35 posted to you
now £30

P1070741.jpg

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Erm, I don't think the issue ones are the same as the Snugpak ones you buy from Snugpak. I have 2 Snugpak and had one like yours. I also have a set of the issue trousers and they're not Snugpak. I don't think Neo-ad is trolling, just avoiding somebody being sold a jacket that might not be Snugpak?

D

Deleted 70

Erm, I don't think the issue ones are the same as the Snugpak ones you buy from Snugpak. I have 2 Snugpak and had one like yours. I also have a set of the issue trousers and they're not Snugpak. I don't think Neo-ad is trolling, just avoiding somebody being sold a jacket that might not be Snugpak?

Yeah sorry I should have been clearer with my post, I was just trying to make sure nobody purchased it thinking it was Snugpak.

If I remember rightly Neo works for Snugpak.

This is correct, good memory :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah sorry I should have been clearer with my post, I was just trying to make sure nobody purchased it thinking it was Snugpak.

This is correct, good memory :)

Have a looksy at the rules & regs about cluttering up a sales thread - which you are doing right now. A polite PM to the seller would have been enough. May I also point you out to the fact you haven't got a reciprocal link to BCUK on your website. Please add one, or remove the one in your sig line. Ta muchly.

EDIT: Seems there's a reciprocal link after all (...) in the Forum section (...) at the bottom (...).

Johnnythefox,

Feel free to start a new thread :)

Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE