Snugpak Poncho

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I saw one of these ponchos and was that impressed I bought one. I tried it out today and was very pleased with the results.
Its not like a regular poncho (you can't use it as a basha) because it has sleeves (with thumb loops to stop them riding up), it has a basic adjustable hood, is cut to be worn over a rucksack , has a big "roo" pocket on the front and is made from a lightweight breathable nylon. The whole thing packs down to the size of a beercan.
In use it is very comfortable and although today was humid I had no condensation inside. It could do with a drawcord in the base to pull it in, but that is my only complaint and its easily remedied.
Its ideal for pulling on over your ventile when its "binning-down" and it keeps your bergen dry, its length keeps your legs fairly dry too.
Ok so its not that stylish but it works and you get a lot of wet weather protection in a small package and it cost about £30.
Nei

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE