Withdrawn Snugpak Ebony Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
Up for sale is another jacket - this one the Snugpak Ebony. It's a cold weather jacket similar to the famous Softie jacket but has twice as much insulation in it so is super toasty! Check out the blurb..

http://www.snugpak.com/outdoor/ebony

Condition is excellent apart from two things. One fateful night I lost the hood (which is attached with poppers) and snagged the collar on thorns. So there is a repair to the collar (see pictures) which is annoying but doesn't compromise the jacket. Most of the time I wear the collar down so it is not visible. It also looks much worse in the photo's than in real life - the jacket is jet black.

Size is Medium, which is real world is XL. I'm a 44" chest and even with a layer or two its got loads of room inside it.

Jacket goes for over a £100 new, I'm asking £49 including postage and fees. Message me if interested, any questions ask away!

Cheers
Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE