Snowy weekend canoe camp on loch awe

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
wiz yer wellies full of snow bud , it looked like it mate... crackin pics bud ,
wit's this u were nearly sitting on tap of the fire and still moaning ... ya jessy yi ...

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
i needed the welly full of snow to cool me down from the fire, tis a sad day when its -8 and your no ment to have a fire cause your a jessy boy, have you seen how much hair i carry on my old barnet these days!!!!!!!!

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Wiz it too cold for the wee man this weekend or was it because you were going for a paddle with the boys and didnt want to be upstaged by sean, the real hard core bushman of the gaz fae hamilton family

List of hardness in the gaz family

1. Sean
2. Wife
3. Dog
4. The pint of milk in your fridge
5. last nights take away
6 to 389 blah blah blah
390 GAZ........LOL

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi Col,looks like a braw time was had,i bet you lit the fire with the handrill after all that practicing :confused: but then again you probably got Jason to do it for you :lmao:

Cheers Stuart.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Hes went on strike now days Stuart, refuses to even open my beer for me never mind start my fire for me.

I reckon its time for the knackers yard for him, hes getting old you see and it would only be humane to put him down.

Although i could be in trouble for these comments mate, you see hes only gone and learnt to read, god damn government, see what happens when you teach these kids from the inner city slums like partick to read!!! :lmao:

Colin

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Hes went on strike now days Stuart, refuses to even open my beer for me never mind start my fire for me.

I reckon its time for the knackers yard for him, hes getting old you see and it would only be humane to put him down.

Although i could be in trouble for these comments mate, you see hes only gone and learnt to read, god damn government, see what happens when you teach these kids from the inner city slums like partick to read!!! :lmao:

Colin
You see what i have to put up with Stuart!!! moan moan whinge whinge !!!!!!
Am getting fed up of hearing I canny dae this!!!! its no working !!!!
Ma back is getting sore carrying him !!! hes got all the gear and no idea !!!! Oh well i will keep showing how to do the skills maybe one day it will sink in !!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE