Snowy Shropshire

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Well we had a wee bit of snow here early hours monday which coincided with my day off so.........
up to site
Somebody beat me to the woods!!!!!!

Who's been sleeping in my woods.

Dirty deer!! (In Harry Hill type voice)

Suns up

Sun down

All in all a good day lots of tracking obviously a fire great views of deer....in fact the largest herd (?) (swarm gaggle) of fallow I have sen up here. Hope you liked some of the pic's.
Dave

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Ta Rich was getting cold and the camera isn't upto much...waited over an hour for the sun to get to that point.
D

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Thanks for the comments, was gonna put a few more up but Image shack was so slow!!
Cobweb its a little spot by the Wrekin that I get to play in.......Ludlow now theres a town I like, I used to read water meters up on the Clee and around Ludlow.
Dave

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
I used to play on the Wrekin when I was a kid, I still have a soft spot for it, I miss those little nooks and crannies *sigh*
I went back a few weeks ago with my sisters but the place I used to play was full of rubbish and needles. It's a shame.

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Im not far from Shrewsbury at the foothills of the Wrekin.
Survival Bill love your retreat mate dead jealous that are dumb planning laws wont allow anything like that here.Enjoyed the site as well.
Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE