Snails

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I was making a list of winter jobs that i have to do around the house and garden earlier, one of the things i have to do is to re set some of the cap stones on the back wall where they have become loose or detached, just out of sheer curiosity, i lifted the loose cap stone on one of the wall columns and found this little lot inside :bluThinki

DSCN0010.jpg

I cant remember having seen this many snails in one place before? and yes, their time is limited.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
My back garden's been absolutely covered in snails this year, way more than I've seen before, it must have been an exceptionally good year for them

Cheers,

Stuart

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Kep, im no builder but if thats looking down inside the corner post, shouldn't it be filled wit concrete. Im only saying this because thats what happened with my front wall, mind you theres big metal gates hanging on em, maybe thats why.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Kep, im no builder but if thats looking down inside the corner post, shouldn't it be filled wit concrete. Im only saying this because thats what happened with my front wall, mind you theres big metal gates hanging on em, maybe thats why.

Not a corner post or a weight supporting structure, tis just a simple back wall to seperate the garden from the horses, mind you there is also a fence on the other side of the wall with a few thousand volts running through it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE