Smock and Stove

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
http://s840.photobucket.com/user/Woodshack17/library/?sort=3&page=1

Hi all, I have a used but in good/ V good condition (zips/ Velcro/ buttons etc all present and correct) it's XXL and Woodland DPM, it's got plenty of colour left not the usual faded and shredded tat filling half the surplus shops of this fair land.

Also

Coleman Dual Fuel stove in battered but characterful Aluminium box, I'm selling this as a work in progress (spares/repair) as prime pump doesn't seem to be as efficient as should be and flames a little yellow, although as you can see I have had it working (petrol more of a piddle than a spray until gets up to temp)
I got it off a chap who used it daily for several months on his motorbike trip to Mongolia! Loads of spare parts available for these stoves, plus couldn't swear by the maint it's had! I know he ran it all that time on unleaded and this can affect the jet, I got some coleman 'white gas' fuel and some improvement but not stripped it or cleaned the jet etc.
(It's not a duff and these are classed as 'bombproof stoves' but will need a tinker)

Still after a nice tan leather belt sheath for a mora clipper plus ? WHY

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The generator is clogged because petrol has been used with the stove. New generator and clean fuel will sort that out, they are a good stove when looked after.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE