Small Sebenza 21 left handed ( As New)

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Small Sebenza 21 left handed (As New)

I have decided to sell my small sebenza 21 as I can't bring myself to using it and have plenty of others that get use.

It is in 'As new' condition and to my knowledge, hasn't even cut paper! Comes with box and cloth.

Pictures to follow.

I would like £250 including fees and postage please.

Over 18's only!

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2015
Belfast
Hello Griffo,

I am interested, but definitely not at the listed price. I was wondering if you would reappraise if I told you I went on to knifecenter.com and priced a brand new left-handed Sebenza 21 at £239.26 delivered internationally in 3-6 working days?

Sep 11, 2014
Maidstone, KENT
Hello Griffo,

I am interested, but definitely not at the listed price. I was wondering if you would reappraise if I told you I went on to knifecenter.com and priced a brand new left-handed Sebenza 21 at £239.26 delivered internationally in 3-6 working days?

I've purchased from knifecenter. You'll need to add VAT, Customs Duty & a Courier handling charge at this end.

Also, you'll be risking UK customs deciding it is a 'gravity knife' & seizing it.

I've imported a Small Sebenza from the USA (Smoky Mountain KnifeWorks) , paid these charges & took the risk, 18 months ago. No change from £300

New, in UK, Framar is the man :

http://www.framarcustomknives.co.uk/#/store/4574560621/Chris-Reeve

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello Griffo,

We ask that folks do not make offers like this in the thread, if you want to make an offer lower than the asking price please do it via PM.

I'd agree with homesicksteve, getting one of these from the Knifecenter in the US would be more expensive than you'd think.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2015
Belfast
I read the rules before posting and number 4. on the 'added guidelines on the forum on commenting on prices' stated, " If the buyers think the prices are a bit high they can comment politely in the thread or via PM to the seller." which is what I did. Not being rude but why make a rule and then say it's not the done thing, ya' know? If there's a bunch of unwritten and non-explicit rules I'll be on my way, no time for that. Regards, J

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE