Small pack wanted.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Small pack in OG or black.

To be used as a bug out bag.. Anything considered

sent from the back of beyond using "new-fangled" technology

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
ive got 2x OG bergen side pouches, 2x DPM, and 2 yokes for trade

i used to use the OG ones as my B.O.B, the rectangular shape made for easier storage, and its good for attaching things to as lots of tie out points

Ive also got for trade, about to do a post actually, a trangia mess tin, one of the smallest mess tins around, which i used to use in this BOB
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trangia-TRA...NR4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346434442&sr=8-1

and an esbit hex stove, quite corroded tho as ive had it for 30 years, smaller than the british amy or webtex ones so it will fit inside above mess tin. Also ive got a load of non esbit fuel blocks

Al

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I' ve got a Lowe Alpine Pax 10 if you are interested - in Black, very comfortable to carry, a bit like the Tasmanian Tiger Essentials pack. Never used. Cordura. Matching waist pouch comes with it.

I can do you a pic if you want to pm your email.

kawasemi

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Not sure that is what i am after. Cheers though

sent from the back of beyond using "new-fangled" technology

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I' ve got a Lowe Alpine Pax 10 if you are interested - in Black, very comfortable to carry, a bit like the Tasmanian Tiger Essentials pack. Never used. Cordura. Matching waist pouch comes with it.

I can do you a pic if you want to pm your email.

kawasemi

Hi Pignut,

I did not hear from you. I still have this if you are interested. pm me your email addy if you want a pic. It is free listing this weekend on ebay if you could get back to me - I will put it on there tomorrow if I don't hear from you because I could do with it gone :D

cheers

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE