Small clear out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I have had a rummage and found 3 knives that i want rid of.

One has a sheath and the other 2 are without.

The first one is without a sheath.

The blade is roughly filed to profile by me ( after i received the original unfinished blank) but has been ht'd and finished by stuart m. It is very sharp.

The shaft has a centre spine of ebony and 2 " scales" of curlybirch. i was trying for a different effect with the colouring that never worked out as i had hoped. It is coloured in 3 shades of brown "earth brown", dark brown and then tan. It is oiled with boiled linseed ( which i think accounts for the failed colouring) and finished with a coat of Junkers rustic. Final buffing will be done before it goes to anyone who wishes to buy it.

I am asking 55 pounds delivered for this one and i will swallow pp fees.

coloured.jpg

colouredscale.jpg

The ukpk is for scale purposed only. Blade length approximately 10 cmx25mm deep and 4 mm thick.

The next one is a small damascus knife. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Blade length 70 mm. The blade is roughly 22-24 mm deep and is made of 125 layers of 1084 and 15n20c. It has a factory edge but i will sharpen it before it goes out.

The handle is very spalted lime , and although it is fully oiled it is not completely smooth as some of the bark ingrowths were very very soft whilst i was shaping..

It is fitted with 2 hollow aluminium pins that will allow for extra long lanyards or cord wrapping as you may see fit.

The blade cost on this one was 45 pounds alone. I am asking 60 pounds delivered to your door, and i will eat the fees.

There is no sheath available on this one.

linddamascus.jpg

The last one is another small damascus bladed full tang.

Blade length is around the 75 mm mark and it is 22-23 mm deep. Total length is around the 180 mm mark. Blade is made of 125 layers 1084/15n20c and it is very sharp. It is dressed in what i believe to be ironwood ( as it stunk like the devils bottom when it was being worked).

The picture shows it just out of its first oil bath. It has 2 hollow aluminium pins and comes with a right handed leather pouch sheath that is fully finished apart from buffing.

I am asking 75 quid for this one to the door and again i'll cover paypal fees.

ironwoodscale.jpg

ironwoodandsheath.jpg

This coupled to the other 2 knives to be found here makes 5 strong and well made users for sale. I hope that you will help me get rid of them.

first come first served.

thanks as always for looking.

Boxy

May 9, 2005
Abingdon
Really like the look of the first Damascus Dave,

I could do with something to push me to make some sheaths anyway.

Bit short of cash right now, I normally get paid on the 21st but as thats a sunday I can paypal you on Friday, if no-one beats me to it!........ :)

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Boxy said:
Really like the look of the first Damascus Dave,

I could do with something to push me to make some sheaths anyway.

Bit short of cash right now, I normally get paid on the 21st but as thats a sunday I can paypal you on Friday, if no-one beats me to it!........ :)

Pm sent mate.

I'll mark the first small damascus up as sold pending.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Top knife reduced to clear.

30 quid delivered. his just about covers materials and if you don't like the knife then you can just rip the bade out and start again.

the second damascus is also still available at quoted price.

will gladly take installment payments for the damascus if thats easier :D

Boxy

May 9, 2005
Abingdon
Bargain, I'll have it! :red:

Thats 2 sheaths for me to get working on, sure I need the practice, :D

I'll post photos when I'm done.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE