sleep system advice,

smokyjoe

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2012
london
hi all,
im looking for 3 items to make up my sleep system,

hammock: (budget £30)

inflatable matt: (for use on ground & hammock budget £30)

sleeping bag: the warmest 4 season that packs very small £30 budget)

can anyone please recommend me these 3 items, make and where i can buy, links if poss.

thanks in advance

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sheepskin sleepmat, tenner, charity shop ;)
95feba57-2419-9cb8.jpg

95feba57-2458-4f3c.jpg

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
alpkit would probably be the best bet for a sleeping mat (see advert at top of page)

tesco for a sleeping bag

i know nothing about hammocks but the DD stuff is very popular and at the cheaper end of the scale http://www.ddhammocks.com/products/hammocks i believe that the "frontline" is one of the more popular models

HTH stuart

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
10th wonder hammocks very cheap and light weight - I got one for a tenner posted :) I think they're an ebay shop.

don't forget a tarp.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Or the british army issue self-inflating mat at £20 is supposed to be around 500g and good quality. For £65 a snugpak softie 6 kestrel maybe?

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
+1 for the tenth wonder stuff. Sooooo good and cheap. Also Neil their will awnser all your questions happily. Good luck with your search.

Perrari

Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
I bought a TW Ultralight Hammock on ebay last week for £15 delivered. I have only had it set up in the garden so far, but it looks strong & well made with plenty of room. They rate it at 'around 80Kg' approx 13 st. I didnt notice this when I bought it, but I am 13 st and it seems fine. get a cheap foam matt £5-10, then get the best possible sleeping bag with the balance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE