Size matters?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Wotcher, all.

Have been most of day, faffin around with making a poss pouch.

Couldnt find my tape measure , so have been working by eye.

How big do these thing get, any quick info. :confused:

This one is about the full length of my hand, (largish) and as wide as my handspan, and about 1.5 ins tween front and back panels.

Think I may just have gone over the odds with scantlin sizes, ploddy thing has more presence than a Goldwing.

Maybe look less like a removal van, once I,ve dyed it.

Ceeg

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Seagull,

It depends on what you plan to put in it. Some people have big bum bags as a possibles pouch other use small leather pouches.

Assemble your contents then size the bag :D

Moduser

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
The lagest one I have made is here its too big IMO and flaps about a bit. I now make one thats 150mm x 100mm x 50mm and thats ok my next one will be 100 x 80 x 46 and the small one I 've just finfished for my head torche is 56 x 60 42

AS moduser says it only needs to be as big as what you want to put in it I found I made a big one and filled it full of useless junk that i would never use in a month of sundays

show is some pics when yove done

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Thanks for the comments Fellahs, yeah, the most obvious point hadn,t occurred to me.

The thing is, I,ve found that "possibles" are starting to mount up ; just acquisitive.

So, I,m glad, at least, that no-one,s yet mentioned a solar powered microwave oven!

Well, it shouldn,t be too bad then, just a little more space ,for the mobilephone..

Cheers and thanks

Ceeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE