Singer Sewing Machine parts

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi fellas I have a load of singer sewing machine parts to swap if any one is interested not sure what I am after try me :)

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd be interested in these, but it's almost impossible to know what to try you with..............Give us a clue, are you interested in clothing, camp & carry, shinies............What size are you, I've got some good stuff to go up for sale/trade in the next while...........................atb mac

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
I'd be interested in these, but it's almost impossible to know what to try you with..............Give us a clue, are you interested in clothing, camp & carry, shinies............What size are you, I've got some good stuff to go up for sale/trade in the next while...........................atb mac
camp @carry and shinies my size is 42" chest

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a Le Chameaux shooting waistcoat that'd fit you, dark green with a good few large pockets in vgc, and a 42" pile liner for a Barbour wax jacket also vgc. There's a Barbour shooting waistcoat, dk green also vgc that'd fit you; I've also got some R M Williams trousers in a 34" waist..................any of that of interest?

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
I've got a Le Chameaux shooting waistcoat that'd fit you, dark green with a good few large pockets in vgc, and a 42" pile liner for a Barbour wax jacket also vgc. There's a Barbour shooting waistcoat, dk green also vgc that'd fit you; I've also got some R M Williams trousers in a 34" waist..................any of that of interest?
Hi not what I am after fella looking for OD Molly pouches/carbon mora clipper / water filter/ candle lamp things like that hope its of more help ATB Phil.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a Ray Mears 30 Yrs of Bushcraft Mora Companion, carbon steel...........................any good?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll post a pic of this tomorrow morning, soon as I get to my camera................................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, here's a picture of the knife as promised......................atb mac

Mora 30Yr.jpg

I can't get the detail of the blade with my 'phone, but it's new condition with the Woodlore engraving on it; the only thing I've done to this is polish the spine, as they came rough and raw..................atb mac

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
And replied to - deal on! Pleasure to deal with you Phil.......................................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE