Sigg Tourist Cookset S/S with Svea 123.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Hi folks, I have a brand spanking new, never been used Stainless Steel Sigg Tourist Cookset complete with windshield etc & a used Svea 123 that I don't think I'm ever going to use. I'd like to swap it for a mint Trangia 25-5HA model no 150255 or a 25-6HA 150256 - these are the ones with the hard anodised & non stick pans. Nothing else will do unless you've got a new 25 Doussal set kicking about. Please note that I don't have the box anymore for the Sigg & the Svea 123 is untested.

The Sigg sets are VERY hard to come by & I got this from the US. I'll put some pics at the weekend but I'm sure folks know what they look like. Give me a shout if you want any further info. Cheers

Last edited:

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Wow, that's quite a stove set up! If I had a HA Trangia I'd be very tempted to do a swap, but alas, my Trangias are just the standard aluminium ones. Good luck!

Claudiasboris

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Wow, that's quite a stove set up! If I had a HA Trangia I'd be very tempted to do a swap, but alas, my Trangias are just the standard aluminium ones. Good luck!

Claudiasboris
Yep I know, but someone else may as well get the use of it as I don't want to start faffing about with fuels other than paraffin or meths. I stupidly bought it thinking that I could use a paraffin stove with it other than the Svea - like a 96 or something....& you can't!!! Hey ho, that'll teach me to do my research properly before shelling out. I've a bloody Optimus 88 that'll be going the same way at some point!!!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
a mint Trangia 25-5HA model no 150255

Please note that I don't have the box anymore for the Sigg & the Svea 123 is untested.

I've got that mint Trangia - hard anodised and non-stick pans - boxed and utterly unused (I don't really know why I've never used it but...)

Neither the lack of a box for the Sigg set-up nor the 'untested-ness' Svea is a problem.

I hope that you're still interested in a swap and that I'll hear from you soon.

Richard

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE