Shropshire

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Shropshire is right nice, Wenlock Edge especially in my opinion...my mother-in-law lives in Much Wenlock so I take my gear when I visit and enjoy the surroundings.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
South Shropshire is beautiful, right near The Marches too. Long Mynd is one of my favourite places to visit, and the antiques shop in Church Stretton. As said before, hill , woods, grassland, perfect.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
South Shropshire is beautiful, right near The Marches too. Long Mynd is one of my favourite places to visit, and the antiques shop in Church Stretton. As said before, hill , woods, grassland, perfect.

The antiques shop is great Andy, a man with money could get lost in there!

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I go camping in various places around Shropshire every summer with my wife and another couple, we usually drop our lad off at nan's on the way for a weekend break. Some stunning walks and cracking villages. Went into Clun two weekends ago, a farmer in overalls double parked a traction engine on the high street to pop in the shop for some yoghurt and bananas...happy days!

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
I live here, it's a wonderful place to visit, lots of various terrain and bio habitiats. Be aware that everyone around here seems to move in slow motion ;)

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Gorgeous. I did Offa's Dyke Path a few years ago and the sections through Shropshire (especially the Clun forest area) were beautiful with a real sense of remoteness at times since there is hardly anyone about. Long Mynd and the Stiperstones are worth a visit as well.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
It is a beautiful part of the country, Long Mynd, church stretton, Clun forest are all great places, so is Shrewsbury, Much wenlock, Ludlow rolling hills, valleys, streams and rivers, woods, heather hillsides, good rock outcrops....

proper country side:)

hardr004

Forager
Jan 16, 2010
chichester
i have just come back from Shropshire. we were staying in Plealey. you are right wenlock edge is a beautful place. have any of you been to wilderhope mannor near it? we also went to the iron bridge museums including blists hill and we went to the acton-scott victorian farm.

we also went to the antique shop in church stretton.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE