Shropshire fun (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Well thought that I would put a few pic's up of last weekend mainly for the benefit of the guys who came along but also for you guys to peruse .
Jason and Rod came to give some instruction and Martin and Stu came along for the crack.
After clearing the mess from the scouts....many thanks guys the rats have had a good feed!

We set up the cots and hammocks and made this....

Bit of humour really for the benefit of Stu and Martin who arrived later.
My pit.

The cowboy casserole I made seemed to go down ok!! Good excuse to play with the dutch
oven.

The boys enjoying a brew. Martin, Rod and Jason.

The reason we got together...

Breakfast!!!! No seriously.....this

Knife skills ,axe skills and safety with Jason.
Tracking skills with Rod.

Communal shelter boy did we need it sat night!!!!

View from my cot.

Bow drill practice

Jason (Shrop lad)the money shot!

Chillin on final night with Martins tripod..... will be trying that again!

All in all a great three days out. Massive thanks to Rod and Jason I hope that you run many courses in the future for paying punters as you both have the skills ,patience and enthusiasm that makes learning new skills easy! Great to meet Martin who also was very generous in spending time with us and has an enthusiasm for bushcraft which is contagious. Oh that bloke Stu knows a thing or two as well!!!;)
Dave

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
You'll be trying to say I ate all the breakfast I suppose..:rolleyes: Thanks for your company boys....we'll do it again soon....:)

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Na just cooked it!!!! Great breakfast mate, great company.
Dave
Ps just googled Cornovii Wrekinsata (sp) interesting stuff

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Bit of a private get-together by a bunch of mates really. Unfortunately there's no scope at present to invite allcomers....

CheeseMonster

Forager
Dec 11, 2006
Shropshire
Bit of a private get-together by a bunch of mates really. Unfortunately there's no scope at present to invite allcomers....

no worries mate, was not an attempt at scoping an invite, merely curious as to the area in which it was held. Understand if you want to keep that under wraps though. Thanks for sharing :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE