Shortage of Bushcrafting sites?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
The pity of it is. That unlike most scout sites that we use, we could have used this site all year round. Another benefit for me was that ,due to my illness, I could have got my Jimny next to the gate and then pitched up within 20 yds of gate. As I can,t carry my pack far.
Ohh and another thing, there was enough dead wood to last 12month easily.

Last edited:

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
A real shame. I'm in a similar position, being unable to walk far so I know how much you'd have wanted this to work. I'm over 200 miles away or believe me I'd have snapped this opportunity up.

Hammockarcher

Apr 26, 2013
Lancashire
I will help as much as I can and if other half and daughter can come to help so no problem cannot do every weekend but do a good few to help out hope this helps

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Wish this had taken off, I would gladly invest £50 a year and my time whenever needed/possible. Would this be only for meets or could we also come for the odd solo overnighter if we want?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE