Short army machete for 18 inch Sheffield machete

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Hi,
I am after a short army machete (the web tex type in the bayonet scabbard).
I know they are pretty unpopular so hoping someone has one.

For swap I have a 18 inch machete I rescued from a shed. The blade is marked "made in Sheffield". It has a black plastic handle. Blade needs a clean.

*******complete**********

Machete "donated" to a scout leader friend. It's getting cleaned, re-handled and then it's off to the jungle. The short machete will have to wait for now.

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hi. I have a webtex shorty machete I was going to re-handle etc
but truth is I likely won't so it's up for swaps if you like.
What have you got to swap? It has a camo canvas type
bayonet sheath and both in good nick.
Cheers ., Simon

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
I have an Arktis hydration pack in US desert going spare (brand new) or some nomex US flyers gloves, brand new, green with a grey palm size 11.
I'll have a rumage and see what else I can find. Anything you need/want in particular?

If it's a project your after, I have an old Bowie type knife, marked 'venture' sheffield. Brass cross guard, wooden handle currently taped up. No sheath. Be a great refurb if you have the time.

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I don't really have time for any more projects but could use some project materials: leather , horn , bone , antler or ssome nickel silver all very welcome. Open to other suggestions too.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE