Shooting the Sun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Stovie Jr is getting quite artistic in his old age...Here's one of me "shooting the sun"...

shootingthesun.jpg

I have been putting the fletchings through their paces today, and have a preference for a shorter fletch (2-3 inches long X 1 inch high) with a slight helical twist. Found I can strike clout after clout at varying distances (30-100 yds). Next task...produce a dozen balanced arrows for consistency..... :rolleyes:

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Jon Pickett said:
Nice photo Stovie, but please don't shoot the sun as I quite like having it around...............Jon

It's quite safe with my standard of shooting....Just thought I might scare it up Abbe's way to brighten his life a little :)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
stovie said:
It's quite safe with my standard of shooting....Just thought I might scare it up Abbe's way to brighten his life a little :)

It might melt all his snow and upset him though. Scare it my way..................Jon

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
shadow57 said:
Excellent photo Stovie

Here is one, taken by a friend , quality is rubbish but the idea was there. :)

Cool :cool:

I wonder how many more images along these lines members have on file :rolleyes:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Here is one, taken by a friend , quality is rubbish but the idea was there. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice image! The graininess adds an air of mystery to the scene as in did you spy any Mermaids worth realing in? :lmao:

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE