Shogun 'hydra' MTB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Withdrawn...Firstly if selling my mtb isn't allowed please delete this thread.
Secondly MTB is a mountain bike and not a motor torpedo boat(from a past thread):D
Well im short on storage space and it simply doesn't get used so it up for sale!
Its a 21speed shogun hydra,2008 model iirc,stunning metallic blue paint work with adjustable front suspension,hardtail rear,black wheels.
Great condition with additional kona handlebars with brace and a nice comfy seat.
At the moment its at my local bike shop having a service as i last used it in 2010 up in the lakes but will get some pictures up when i get it back.
Looking for £120 collected from doncaster DN7.

the spec

Frame: Disc Specific 6061 Alloy Square To Round Profile Tube Set With Semi Integrated Headtube -
Forks: Suntour SF-M3010db With Preload Adjustment and 50mm Travel -
Gears: Shimano TX50 21 Speed - Shifters: Shimano STI -
Chainset: Suntour XCCT208 Guarded Chainset with 28/38/48 tooth chainrings -
Brakes: Black Promax Dsk400 Mechanical Disc On 160mm Wavey Rotors -
Wheels: Weinmann ZAC2000 Double Wall Rims With CNC Braking Surface Equipped With 32 Hole Black Alloy Quick Release Disc Hubs -
Tyres: Shogun X-Terrain 26 X 2.35 -
Handlebars: 620mm Riser Bar -
Stem: Alloy Ahead Stem.

Last edited:

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Heres the bike,just note the frame is 18" and the seat is in the lowest position and will go much higher,just needs minor adjustment on the gears which i will sort or i'll knock a tenner off if you want it as it is..
2012_0728butlins0001.jpg

2012_0728butlins0003.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE