2011 Carrera Fury Mountain Bike [20" frame] for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
2011 Carrera fury Mountain Bike [20" frame] for sale

This has never been outdoors or been ridden at all, is completely immaculate/as new and as such could be given as a Birthday or Christmas gift. [Still has original packaging]

Only selling due to it being too big for me, the funds from this will go towards buying something a more suitable size.

Grab a bargain, this is a great price for a new bike, why pay more? Halfords are selling these now for £600 and this bike is as new as one of those

If Interested Contact Me And Save £100 On New

Carrera Fury Mountain Bike Product Description
The Carrera Fury 20" Hard-Tail Mountain Bike is the ultimate front suspension MTB in the Carrera range. With a double-butted frame the Fury has been engineered with a focus on creating a light weight MTB capable of tackling the most challenging off-road terrain. With a formidable gear set-up featuring 2x10 SRAM X5 gearing for a full range of usable gears, lightweight and smoother shifting on all terrains. A lightweight and effective Suntour Raidon X2 air suspension fork with damping lockout and 120mm travel to take on the roughest terrain with ease.

For 2011 Carrera offer lightweight hard-tails and rugged full suspension mountain bikes for taking on the most challenging terrain. High specifications combined with strength, control and durability provide riders with bikes suited for performance off-road riding.

Features & Benefits of the Carrera Fury MTB
Lightweight 7005 T6 butted alloy frame
Suntour Raidon X2 air suspension for with damping, lockout and 120mm travel
SRAM 2x10 gearing for a full range of usable gears, light weight and smoother shifting on all terrains with SRAM X5 rear mech
Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes
Alloy double wall rims with 26" x 2.20" Continental Mountain King tyres
SRAM X5 trigger shifters
FSA 2x10 crank
About the Carrera Brand
New for 2011, Carrera bikes have been taken to the next level setting a new standard in bike design and riding performance so that you can "Ride into the next ERA" no matter what your cycling needs. Carrera have created dynamic, quality bikes, which are admired by cycling enthusiasts and professionals alike. Offering superb performance way beyond the price over the past 25 years, Carrera has established itself as one of Britains favourite cycling brands.

Specification

Alloy Rims: Yes
Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Chainset: FSA 2x10 chainset 36/24T
Exact Frame Size: 20"
Fork Lock-out : Yes
Fork travel: 120mm
Forks: Suntour Raidon X2 air suspension forks
Forks - Adjustable damping : Yes
Frame Colour: Black
Frame Material: Aluminium
Frame Size: 20"
Frame-: Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminium
Front Brake: Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake
Front Mech: SRAM X5 2x10 front mech
Gear Shifters: SRAM X5 2x10 trigger shifters
Handle Bars: Alloy oversize riser bars (30mm rise) (31.8mm diameter)
Headset: Semi integrated
Hubs: Alloy with Q/R
Number of Gears: 20
Pedals: Alloy platform with toe clipseflector
Rear Brake: Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake
Rear Mech: SRAM X5 rear mech (10sp)
Rims: Double wall alloy rims
Saddle: Carrera
Stem: Ahead aluminium stem
Suspension: Front
Tyre size: 2.20"
Tyres: Continental Mountain King
Wheel size: 26"
Approximate Weight (KG): 13.1
Cassette: 11-36T

Any Questions Please Ask - Viewing Welcome - Pictures On Request - Cash on Collection Please

£500
regards
Max

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Max

Rather than take a £100 bath on this, why not take it back to Halfords and ask them to swap for a more suitable size? I've always found them to be very reasonable and helpful at my local store.

HTH

Rat

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Good advice

problem: i bought it from Ebay [i can provide a link showing the price i paid for it -£500 a week ago] the problem is the seller was a complete biff and doesnt communicate, they advertised it as an 18" frame [ideal for me] however on arrival it is a 20" a few messages to the seller has me feeling i may lose my bike and cash if i return it as they state their intentions to return my money only after 7 days. I thought it quicker to sell it on and buy an 18" frame myself. This way everybody can win.

regards
Max

yeha

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2009
North Yorkshire
Free bump. These are a superb spec of bike for the price. I bought one for my youngest and a name brand equivalent was £200-£300 more.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Almost 100 view and not even 1 enquiry

how about if i offer delivery by courier into the bargain - buyer sorts the courier and i take the [reasonable] cost of delivery off the asking price of the bike.

You can't say fairer than that.

I need to move this bike on to allow me to fund another bike so i can get out myself before winter sets in

regards
max

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE