Shing Raven. Damascus & Titanium. Optional G10 scales.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Its over on BB but just thought I'de stick it on here too.

Shing Raven.

Frame / Bolsters are polished titanium. Currently the Raven is wearing bead blasted Titanium scales, the bead blasting gives a fantastic grip.

securedownload-6.jpg

securedownload-7.jpg

securedownload-4.jpg

securedownload-5.jpg

The blade is Damascus and sub 3 inch making the knife UK Legal Carry.

securedownload-8.jpg

The Raven can be taken apart and cleaned fairly easily, it was designed with that purpose in mind. Therefore it is quite straight forward to change the scales. This Raven has five further sets of scales to swap and change as you feel fit for its surroundings.

I have placed the scales on top of the Ti scales they are not actually fitted, to fit you just need to remove the two T6 torx screws on either side of the frame and the pocket clip. I'll include the T6 and the driver bit for the clip.

In Maroon.

securedownload-9.jpg

In Desert Tan.

securedownload-10.jpg

In Jade Green.

securedownload-12.jpg

In Orange.

securedownload-11.jpg

In Yellow.

securedownload-13.jpg

Personally the knife looks awesome and the best with the bead blasted Titanium scales but at least there are options for change.

The price is £350 for the whole package, that reflects the damascus blade, Ti frame, Ti Bolsters, Ti Bead Blasted scales and the five sets of G10 scales, I had the Ti blasted scales made as a commission so I'm quite sure this is a one off, they alone were £40.

I'll look at part trades for hard use knives, something I wont be afraid of using. A used Sebenza, plain Strider (nothing fancy) would be ideal.

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE