Sold Shing Baby Bushy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
In the interests of thinning out the knives that I literally never use I've had a first cull of the kit box.
There will be a few more to come I'm sure but this one is a corker.
Shing Baby Bushy with a 3 1/4" blade in 3mm with beautifully figured yew scales and solid brass pins. I've never even stropped this one as I've only used it a few times. Its a superb little knife but just way too small for my huge paws but so pretty that I kept it anyway!
Very classy dark chestnut leather sheath by G4 of this parish with a great patina.
Very sharp, very strong blade and useful for all sorts of tasks for someone with smaller hands.
I'm offering this on the FM forum for a week. After that it will be going on general sales thread.
I'm looking for NOW SOLD STF.
Bank transfer or PayPal as you please.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
If it doesn’t go at that I’ll probably keep it for slicing salami.
NOW SOLD.
I need to find a new salami knife now!

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I would consider a trade for Ben Orford carving tools or a really good crooked knife.
I don’t need any more axes though.
Cheers, Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
A bump if I may on this one.
If it doesn’t sell and no one has swaps I’ll keep it. Always looks impressive in rural France when I use it for a steak knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE