For Sale Shimano 24 Twin Power With Braid. - NEVER USED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Shimano 24 Twin Power With Braid

Brand New Shimano 24 Twin Power 4000mhg fe spooled with 200m Shimano Hardbull PE 0.8 19.5lb. never used.

I have also added a brand new GOMEXUS Power Knob EVA handle (£20). I find this much more comfortable but the original handle is included along with spare bearings and washers.

All paper work included.

UK seller so no import taxes.

I would like £350 please

More info below:

Experience the ultimate fishing performance with the Shimano 24 (FE) Twin Power reel. This reel boasts a superior build quality and precision engineering that will take your fishing game to the next level. The Twin Power model combines the latest technology and design to offer a smooth and powerful fishing experience.

Featuring Shimano's renowned brand and model, the FE Twin Power reel is the perfect choice for avid anglers. This reel is designed to handle any fishing challenge with ease and is ideal for both novice and experienced fishermen alike. With its lightweight and durable construction, the Shimano FE Twin Power reel is the perfect addition to any fishing setup.

IMG_2508.jpegIMG_2506.jpegIMG_2505.jpegIMG_2504.jpegIMG_2501.jpegIMG_2502.jpegIMG_2503.jpegIMG_2507.jpeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE