Sheath gizzmo!

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi All,:You_Rock_
I was looking on e-bay the other day and saw a sheath maker had made this great adapter to go on your ray mears type neck sheath to convert it over to a belt sheath.:rolleyes:
Basically its a strip of leather that goes around the sheath between the main part and the fire steel holder, this is connected by a sam-brown stud, to make the thing easy to take on and off. Then another belt loop is stitched on the adapter to allow belt use!
I thought this was great and wondered if anyone else makes such a thing as I would be interested and I have never seen such a thing before! ( Apoligies if you all already know about these but I thought they looked neat!):lmao:
Simon1;)

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Sorry:( I don't I am rubbish with computers, can only just post threads!::confused: rolleyes:
But if you go to the ray mears page on e-bay and click on the R.M Knife for sale 16 down its not on the main photo but with the knife on one of the sub photos!:lmao:
I just wondered if anyone else would be able to make such an adapter cos I for one would be interested if not mega bucks!:nutkick:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
this?

294b_1.JPG

simple but effective - should not be too dificult!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE