Sheath Commission For Sir Cloustons Gary Mills Knife

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...just finished this for one of BCUK's most deserving members....Sir Clouston....i hope it serves you well m8.....was a bit stressful because i usually insist on having the knife in my possession....in this case a very chunky gary mills knife....but as i didnt there was a fair bit of guesswork involved but i gather from the pm i received from cameron that hes fairly happy to say the least lol....

hope you like!

regards,

s

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Aye mate! Best bit of leather in the world it's top of the class! I'll post a few pics of it up later with the knife in- it's fantastic I love it! :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That looks the mutts nuts Cameron, great work Angst.

It sure is mate! I probably got queer looks when I was dancing around holding it and making gleeful noises ;). The set with the knife, firesteel and stone is my belt dwelling set for life pretty much! :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol....glad youre pleased mate....i really dont like not being able to test and feel it personally with the knife present but as long as youre happy and it works fine then thats great....

i bet the builders have been laughing at you skipping around with it haha!

s

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
lol....glad youre pleased mate....i really dont like not being able to test and feel it personally with the knife present but as long as youre happy and it works fine then thats great....

i bet the builders have been laughing at you skipping around with it haha!

s

Aye haha! Removal men and all sorts probably think I'm high! Well I'm dead chuffed, I'm still sat fondling it between jobs four odd hours after it arrived!

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
That is perfect. Nice one Angst.
Cameron, i know what you mean, when you can't put it down. I still get out my bits from Angst, and just marvel at the craftsmanship. His work is fantastic.
Congrats.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That is perfect. Nice one Angst.
Cameron, i know what you mean, when you can't put it down. I still get out my bits from Angst, and just marvel at the craftsmanship. His work is fantastic.
Congrats.

Haha, I do that with my saw sheath and crook knife case too- they're lovvveeellly! I'm sat enjoying it now! :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Angst does nothing but perfect. A top chap with a great tallent.

Cameron it really is a stunning combination. A great knife deserves a stunning set of clothes and they are very well suited.

Like it a lot.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Angst does nothing but perfect. A top chap with a great tallent.

Cameron it really is a stunning combination. A great knife deserves a stunning set of clothes and they are very well suited.

Like it a lot.

Cheers and yeah kudos to Sonni he's a ledgend :)!

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
That is stunning fantastic work Angst. And I think we know how pleased Clouston98 is. 👍👍👍

Sent from somewhere?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE