Sharps & Maxpedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Lightening the load further!

All include PP fees and RMSD

Sharps.

Spyderco UKPK in Black G10. Unused & mint
IMG_0001-2.jpg

£90

Spyderco BcUK.
Second with original sheath, used and in VGC had cracks originally but I repaired them with CA glue (see pics) very reluctant sale but the fact is that is never goes out and is down in the pecking order!
IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

£90

Stuart Mitchell W/ Cocobolo Scales, sabre grind, no sheath.
IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

£100

Spyderco Spyderwrench.
Again, very reluctant sale but I have NEVER used it. it is truly awesome and it gets admired all the time but I own some leatherman charges which are constant companions and this really needs to be used or owned my a collector who appreciates what they have (not the Byrd) plain blade.
IMG_0005.jpg

£95

Maxpedition (Jumbo?) versipack in green. Used but not abused, had orange 550 zip pulls added.
Blurb;
"The long awaited JUMBO Versipack fulfills the multitude of requests for a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles. It is designed for right side carry and is an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept. The JUMBO's main compartment is over 50% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has four places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using Malice clips. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys. It also uses a 2" lockable main buckle. The JUMBO's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate the Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)."
IMG_0017-2.jpg

£65

Thanks for looking.

Not really looking for trades, only thing I really need is a couple of the Plano Sportmans Chests or a Really nice leather back quiver

Cheers!

Marc

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Dame it! When ever I see a spydie bushcrafter I never have the cash. Would you except any form of trade + cash?... If quite happaly give my left nut for one ;)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Haha ok mate, no worries! fingures crossed ill come across another one in the future when I'm a bit more flush.. good look with your sale! :)

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Yes mate!

8th September, booked and paid for just going through the removal companies now.

Excitement, fear, relief, a little bit of sorrow are just a few of the feelings right now dude!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE