Sending Seller Their Paypal Fees

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
One easy way around this is to make it BCUK policy that any sales where paypal is accepted will include fees in the price. This makes things simple for the buyer and the seller gets the price they want.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Get off your tax box Duncan, I am not and have not asked for any ules to be chaned other tha querying(sp) why sme things are as they are where have I asked for paypal to be the only method of payment? Why can't sellers show the two different prices? One for the feeless method and what they would like for paypal? :)

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
Hi, sorry to everybody if i have stirred up a hornets nest, i started thread because there were varying types of payment asked for by different members and just wanted to know the policy before i bought anything so i would not have any unexpected surprises after buying, suppose all i had to do was PM a member in the first place for instruction, sincere apologies if i have caused a problem to anyone.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Get off your tax box Duncan, I am not and have not asked for any ules to be chaned other tha querying(sp) why sme things are as they are where have I asked for paypal to be the only method of payment? Why can't sellers show the two different prices? One for the feeless method and what they would like for paypal? :)

It's what I do (or try to do). It makes it easy for a buyer to see. I can see it might be a tad annoying to work out all the prices twice if selling multiple things, but then I'm not a high volume seller and also see it as just part of making the advert correct in the same way as having the right description and pictures.

I have been criticised for suggesting that I will take other forms of payment than paypal though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE