self inflating Mattress

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
can anyone recommend any self inflating Mattress for cheap? i've been looking at the ones in tesco for about 10-15 quid does anyone have any experience with these?

cheers
Jordan

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
The real cheap ones can be rubbish. I bought one for £15 and it didin't have any chambers at all! Just a bag of wind.
I then bought a Gelert one for £15 and thats great value. Very comfy and easily adjustable.
Having moved upto a Thermarest I keep the Gelert for my ultralight kids.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
So gelert one over tesco one any day then? I bought a gelert single blow up mattress for cheap but it had a slow puncture from the first time i used it so I was a bit disappointed with that :(

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
exped 9 cost more but ya get what you pay for had lots of the cheeper ones all leak after a few trips exped has lasted so far 3 years very pleased

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Our local Aldi has some for a fiver - dunno about the quality though. I'd wait for a sale at Alpkit & get one there - got a couple of Dozers there & they've been great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE