For Sale Selection of knives for Sale.........PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
PRICE DROP

I am selling some of my knives, which are now surplus to requirements.
i will give a short desription but if you require any further information or more pictures please let me know

They are as follows,

A. Subhilt knife by Alan Wood, this is one of Alan's early creations, it is 12 inches long, with a 7 inch blade and 5 inch handle, made from 5mm steel,
a beautiful knife, comes with leather sheath, mint condition. £475. SOLD SOLD

B. Bowie Knife again by Alan Wood, and another early knife, 13 inches long, 8 inch Blade, 5 inch handle, a tapered tang with red liners, comes with leather sheath, 5mm steel mint condition.£475.......Now £450

C. Alan Wood survival knife, with removable handles to accomodate survival kit within the handle, comes with leather sheath which includes the tool to remove the scales, I think this was a one off creation by Alan. 13 inches long, 7.5 inch blade, 5.5 inch handle, 6mm steel, mint condition.£475.........Now£450

D SWC/Ray Mears Woodlore with Iroko scales, Boxed mint, slight taper on tang. £650 SOLD SOLD SOLD

E. SWC/Ray Mears 30th Anniversary Woodlore, only 100 made, mint and boxed. £750".............Now £725 SOLD SOLD SOLD

F Jacklore Classic, Birds Eye Maple scales,4mm 01 steel, tapered tang with black liners.Mint £340 SOLD SOLD SOLD

G jacklore Classic with Yew scales, 4mm 01 steel, mosaic pins with red liners mint £340......SOLD. SOLD

main1.jpgmain1.jpg

please contact me if you require further information, prices include RMSD to any UK addess, monies payable by paypal, Bank Transfer or Cheque, or Collection from Cornwall

Last edited:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Wakeffra,
In order to unlock PMs you need to have posted a few more times and had those posts approved. Post a bit about yourself in the Intro area, participate on another thread and that should do it.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE