Seiko Premier Gents Chronograph Alarm Watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Hi All,

thought I'd post this on here before the horror of ebay,

Excellent Condition, few tiny scratches to the strap but the glass is pristine, lovely watch but for some reason I just can't get along with it; don't ask me - Fully working, Black Roman Numeral Dial, Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet, Quartz Movement, date window at three o'clock, silver iner dials, Water Resistant up to 100 Metres. For the life of me I can't find the case which is really unlike me so I'm sure it's somewhere about.
These were about £400 new (2011 range); I think you can still find them for about the half price mark where people still have them in stock so £150 posted or make me an offer - paypal fine but would have to add fees or cash, bank transfer, cheque whatever you like

thanks

Bob

002.jpg
001.jpg

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
These are a great watch, ive a pulsar with the same type of seiko movement and keeps amazing time plus handy alarm, als o these have a Sapphire Crystal so not very easy to scratch, this is a good price for this watch and will last for a long time,

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Thanks Zed, it's a great watch - I don't know why I can't get along with it (I think it's too posh for me :D) anyway I thought I may as well sell it and get something I'll wear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE