Sold Seiko 5 SRPD85K1 BNIB REDUCED

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
631
12
63
cleveland uk.
A BEAUTIFUL SEIKO DIVERS WATCH
BRAND NEW BOXED
INSTRUCTIONS
A TRUE CLASSIC
£189 delivered, trade for co2 pistol

SPECIFICATION​

Movement
Accuracy:-35/+45 seconds per day
Calibre:4R36
Movement Type:Automatic & Manual Winding
Power Reserve:41 Hours
Watch Case
Case Material:Stainless Steel
Case Thickness:13.4mm
Case Diameter:42.5mm
Case Length:46.0mm
Exterior
Dial Colour:Brown
LumiBrite:Lumibrite on hands and indexes
Clasp:Three-fold clasp with push button release
Strap/Bracelet:Nylon
Other Specifications
Water Resistance:10 bar
Weight:94.0g
Crystal Type:Hardlex
XRj9yEK.jpg

1FTEQLs.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up! Great bargain on a very good watch! One of my best friends, who has an extensive watch collection including some high price Patek and Rolex raved about these new Seiko 5s. I am afraid though that I don't need this one since, thanks to my friend, I already have more Seikos than it is convenient to wear in a week :rolleyes3: including a mechanical with day/date.

Seiko lum is excellent on the dive type models. Good enough that I can tell the time in my hammock when I wake up at 3am without recourse to a torch :bigok:. The day/date is also handy for those weeks away from civilisation when a reminder of what day it is can be quite useful:cool3:

Best of luck. Someone really should be grabbing this!

Chris
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE