seek outside - just a look

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I've recently got the 4 man tipi and large ti stove which is waiting for it's first trip out

Just having the pipe hole put in?

The ti stove is what made me look, havn' t seen that on here, only the ti dog. It looks a lot thicker than the ti dog (well the sides, the top and bottom looks about the same). Did you get the sxl one?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just having the pipe hole put in?

The ti stove is what made me look, havn' t seen that on here, only the ti dog. It looks a lot thicker than the ti dog (well the sides, the top and bottom looks about the same). Did you get the sxl one?

It comes with a flue jack built in so it was all done by SO before they sent it.

By ti dog do you mean Four Dog? Their ti stoves are finished boxes rather than take down/fold flat, TiGoat make some take down stoves but I've not seen them in the flesh.

I went for the large size in the end, after much reading on Paradox it was a toss up between the medium and large

Last edited:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I've recently got the 4 man tipi and large ti stove which is waiting for it's first trip out

wouldn't mind seeing a few pics of that when it gets its trip out mate....very nearly went for a S.O stove recently, but ended up going ti-goat instead
their (S.O) tipi's look rather tasty too

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
wouldn't mind seeing a few pics of that when it gets its trip out mate....very nearly went for a S.O stove recently, but ended up going ti-goat instead
their (S.O) tipi's look rather tasty too

Yeah will do, it'll probably be a canoe trip up north after Christmas now.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This is a larger but lighter one, a lot of sag in the top, http://store.seekoutside.com/sxl-titanium-stove/

Maybe the Tigoat thicker guage on top is better if going super lightweight. Yours would be the standard 8x8x14 Shewie? What's the sag like on that ?

Not much sag on the large so far, I've had a 900ml pot of water on the centre and it was fine. It'll probably sag and buckle a bit over time but I'm not too bothered as long as it holds the logs in :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE