Search for Water Purification System - Aqua Mira

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

P Wren

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
Kent,Surrey Borders
I am (or was) depending on how the political situation develop improves) due to head off to Neapl in a few days time and I need to get hold of a water purification system.

I want to take 'Aqua Mira' but the only place I can find it is through online retailers and I don't want to run the risk of the delivery being delayed.

Does anyone know any retailers in Central London, South East London, Croydon Bromley, Sevenoaks region that seels the stuff over the counter.

I've tried just about every outdoor supplies shop in Covent Garden/Central London with no luck.

I need enough to last a month (in theory).

PW

Neil Mac'

Jan 14, 2006
Midlands
Hi there,

I'm not sure what the aqua mira system is but I think that the most effective chemical treatment is Katadyn Micropur MP1 Chlorine Dioxide water purifying tablets.

These are different to the usual (ineffective) chlorine tablets.

See. http://www.survivalequipment.net/micropur.html

I asked recently if anyone in the UK stocked them but drew a blank. I ordered some from another company in the US before going to the Persian Gulf recently but they never turned up. Must check if they billed me!

Best wishes,

Neil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE