scimitar

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
What is the blade length and overall length? Looks quite a piece of work. Interesting tang/handle/pommel construction. Very impressive.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
That must have one hell of a good bite with all that mass up front, and the pistol grip is a fine choice, all my saber's had a similar grip, as you know they offer good grip and stay in the hand well. Your very diligent! I have made one knife and I think you made three in the same time! Class work as always!

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
That must have one hell of a good bite with all that mass up front, and the pistol grip is a fine choice, all my saber's had a similar grip, as you know they offer good grip and stay in the hand well. Your very diligent! I have made one knife and I think you made three in the same time! Class work as always!

Thanks! :)
Yeah, its front behaves like an axe. I have chopped some beech logs for fire wood with it, before etching, as a test. They all have fallen under its might! :D (split actually)
I also find the grip pretty comfortable, but it is no way a traditional handle. The whole thing is tainted by my imagination ;)
Well, what can I say, I like hammering and tinkering in the shed and also have nothing else to do, so...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE