Schrade Tough Tool for swap

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I bought this years ago on a whim (I think it was about £70 new!!!) and have never really used it.

All you need to know...

http://www.botachtactical.com/schrade1.html

...as I said I’ve never really used it and so it’s in pretty good nick. The case shows scuff marks from being in a bag and a draw for years.
100_1390.jpg

I’ve had a look at the tool itself and it looks in pretty good nick to me...
100_1392.jpg

I would say the only thing wrong is a few scratches on the file...
100_1393.jpg

...the other marks were some muck in the grooves – I was trying to get a better picture to show them, but in the failing light it was quicker to clean them out :) so it's better than it apears here.

There are a few little rub marks on the brushed metal finish, but they’re trivial imo. I can try and photograph them in daylight tomorrow if you want to see them.

What do I want – I don’t know, tempt me! Sorry if that’s vague, I would have put it up for sale, but I have no idea what it’s worth.

If you’re interested make me an offer.

Andy

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Have a look at these ones AJ hopefully a couple of better pics

Attachments

• gerb axe 1 and 2 001.jpg
    gerb axe 1 and 2 001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 141
  • gerb axe 1 and 2 002.jpg
    gerb axe 1 and 2 002.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 140

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Mike,

It’s in the post, and for an extra 30p registered, insured, to-be-signed-for and first class – it would be silly not to, so you may have it tomorrow.

Hope you like it, Andy

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Cheers Andy I had to PM you as I did not seem to have a top to the page and when I tried to post it dropped the connection seems to be working now
I never managed to post the axe today but you will have it be Wed.
Thanks again

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Woodstock,

I set a trap for the posty this afternoon, and with him hanging by one leg, I subjected him to and intense inquisition. During which a post office van arrived delivering the mythical axe, perfectly packaged and in wonderful condition. I've recieved the apologies of TWO postmen on my door step, so much for the Post Office!

Many thanks for suffering all the nonsense with this and for having to post it twice - but I really like it.

Cheers, Andy

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi Woodstock,

I set a trap for the posty this afternoon, and with him hanging by one leg, I subjected him to and intense inquisition. During which a post office van arrived delivering the mythical axe, perfectly packaged and in wonderful condition. I've recieved the apologies of TWO postmen on my door step, so much for the Post Office!

Many thanks for suffering all the nonsense with this and for having to post it twice - but I really like it.

Cheers, Andy

Thank god for that Andy I was waiting for the bloody thing to arrive back here again makes you wonder why they charge you for 1st class when its a 3rd class service you get.....glad you like it though..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE