Scandi knife

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Now only £32!

Hi all,

I'm just not going to get round to doing anything with these, so up for grabs is a blade and assorted bits to put together your very own knife. The bolster and spacers are pre-drilled but will need a little more work to accomodate the tang, the rest is entirely in your own hands.

Blade is a Mattsson 85, triple laminated I beilieve and excellent as an outdoors/bushcraft knife. Blade is tapered from 4mm thick at it's base, thinning toward the tip. Wood block is curly birch (extreme) 52x45x28mm, included are 2 moose antler pieces (30mm and 10mm) and 3 spacers and bolster, together with a 'reindeer roll' - size is down to you (for spacers etc).

PLEASE NOTE - the blade isn't black!!!! It's finished to a shine but the flash must have reflected badly!

https://www.brisa.fi/portal/components/com_oscommerce/images/380x.jpg Is a better picture!

IMGP2031.jpg

Asking £33 delivered inclusive of paypal fees, postage etc etc.

Might be able to include some leather for a sheath - please ask if it'll make the difference!

Ta.

Duncs

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
i'll have that please, i'd prefer it if you would split the handle materials and blade, and sell the materials separately, but if not then the lot would still be good:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE