SC Barker knife kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
SC Barker knife kit

DSC00193.jpg

Spear point blade in O1.
O/A length is 205mm
Cutting edge is 90mm
4mm thick
24mm wide .

Blade cost £50.00 and it now includes x3 brass cutlers rivits, brass thong hole tube and x 2 hardwood scales (120mm long,38mm wide and 9mm thick )

I got this in a trade and have too many knives to finish so it's for sale at £45 inc. UK delivery.

H

hikertom84

Ill give ya $75 USD plus shipping. If ull ship internationally

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!

I guess you're not used to our way of doing things...

If something is offered for sale in members classifieds, the price will be stated and that's what you expect to pay... it's not a 'best offer' system.

If you want to buy in a foreign (to the seller) currency, you need to discuss that with the seller, but expect to pay the asking price equivalent in your own currency (in your case double the value in pound sterling).

Should you decide to make an offer that is below the asking price, it is best to do that privately, using the PM system to avoid any embarresment on either side :)

hope that helps
BT

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
SC Barker knife kit

DSC00193.jpg

Spear point blade in O1.
O/A length is 205mm
Cutting edge is 90mm
4mm thick
24mm wide .

Blade cost £50.00 and it now includes x3 brass cutlers rivits, brass thong hole tube and x 2 hardwood scales (120mm long,38mm wide and 9mm thick )

I got this in a trade and have too many knives to finish so it's for sale at £45 inc. UK delivery.

Sorry for butting in but may i ask a question

How much would the knife cost if it was finished?

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB

For the record it's considered rude to make offers like that on the open forum, only way to do it is by PM.
If it was still for sale the answer would be no.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE