saving threads?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hootchi

Settler
Alright,

I was just wondering if there is anyway to 'save'? threads or posts that i think i may find useful? Sort of a quick link back to it. Like reviews or threads containing links to good sites. :?:

i hope you can see what im getting at?

Does anyone else have this problem ? How do or do you do this?

Thanks

I was not sure if i should put this in the suggestions, bugs and feedback but it is neither of those i thought id plonk it here :eek:): (feel free to move it mods :biggthump )

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I have made a folder in my preffered websites and then added them to that folder. The button in the top of your window next to Functions. :wink:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
You mean other than going to the File pull down menu, clicking "Save As" and saving as the complete web page? :?:

For this thread that creates a folder with 109kB if gifs and such, and a 55kB html file of the same name.

That is how I save all forum threads.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
If you just want the text, click on "Thread Tools" and choose one of the download options ... this is an add-on I added a while back but I might have forgotten to tell anyone about i!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE