Satisfied customer!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Just want to post up some good rep for a decent company.

I've had my eye on Pittards world class leather for some time now. i needed some leather in a rush to finish a commission and they had the colour i needed so i ordered a single hide in wine colour. I ordered the hide on sunday night, so it wouldnt have been processed until monday morning. it arrived this morning in record time, not bad for FREE POSTAGE.

now i ordered the lowest grade of their selection. i was expecting a less than average hide with holes and marks for the price. What i recieved was an absolutely beautiful hide, some of the softest leather i have ever used and it has one tiny blemish smaller than a finger nail.

needless to say i am dead chuffed and will order some hides from them in the future :D

i have no affiliation with the company whatsoever just a happy chappy

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Thanks. Useful to know about suppliers other than the standard ones. I got some hair sheep from LePrevo a while back, quite floppy stuff about 1mm, almost a rubbery feel, but nice for little bags. Are you using it for your Woodland Bags?

Geoff

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i needed this hide for the sides of a modern styled sporran. but i will use the rest of the hide to make some woodland bags and maybe some tinder pouches :) was given a bag load of decent suede the other day too so that will all be turned into belt pouches/sporrans

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE