Sarenmu Knife wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Exduct used to be the place, but I’m on 3G signal and the site has always been clunky to load. I had a feeling the 710 had been disco’d.

If you’re stuck, I’ve got one somewhere.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I bought a 710 off someone on here a good while ago.
It's quite a nice medium size framelock, not exceptional but very good for the money.

Since I bought it I've seen them advertised for sale on here and the advert pulled for copyright reasons?

Ive heard people whine about them supposedly being a copy of a Chris Reeves Sebenza? Now it is just possible that Stevie Wonder might mix em up but I don't see that fooling anyone else.
Looks similar but its not a copy. No. Have a good look on Google images. Be sure to have you're eyes open when you check it out though.

Good job nobody has ever complained about the number of Woodlore clones flogged on this site though eh? I'm not fussed and quite like them myself but lets not mention the word Copy.

Just in case someone thinks I've something against Chris Reeves knives I might as well point out I have one of his more spendy one piece knives so by rights should have a vested interest in upholding the values of his knives.
Yeah, maybe but that doesn't mean I want to go all double standards on the subject.

Ahem, anyway. Reasonable cheap knife. I quite like the one I have but its not my top blade.

Well, thats the feline amongst the avians, now wheres that innocent smilie when I need it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE