For Sale SANDMARK 6X telephoto lens, Leki Sierra monopod, mount, Bluetooth trigger

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
8,157
4,758
W.Sussex
I'm finding I'm not using this much as it takes more setting up than I like. The SANDMARC lens is epic quality, screws onto an iPhone (only) phone case which will need to be purchased to fit whichever iPhone you have. I'll include a clip to fix it to, but it's best screwed into a phone case.

Included is a Leki monopod with a camera mount under the ball handle. A fully adjustable clamp for the phone, and crucially a Bluetooth phone trigger. Just getting the focus and shot right and then having to prod the phone screen to trigger the camera is frustrating with this much zoom. There's a lens filter holder ring thingy too.

This lot is £150 inc pp and post. Not looking at trades or offers.


IMG_1499.jpegIMG_1500.jpegIMG_1497.jpegIMG_0004.jpegIMG_0005.jpeg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE