Salomon XA Pro 3D's - mens 9.5 (fits 9)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Shewie

Mod
Dec 15, 2005
24,258
32
50
Yorkshire
I bought these in May this year and haven't really got on with them, I've worn them twice, once for a 5 day trip and the other for a weekender. They got wet and muddy but they still clean up just fine

Salomon XA Pro 3D shoes
Mens 9.5UK
Black/Yellow/Blue/Red

*Salomon sizes are known to be snug so most folk go up a size, I'm usually a 9 in other footwear.


Bought from Wiggle in May .. http://www.wiggle.co.uk/salomon-xa-pro-3d-shoes-ss14/

£55 incl Paypal & p&p














Get noticed on the hills :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE