Sales for the Bulgaria fund

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I'm selling a few bits and bobs I have made to get more money in for my Bulgarian trip in June. All prices include postage and Paypal fees.

First up is a Rigid Heddle made from hot dipped waxed leather so it is solid and waterproof.
It is also tooled with ring and dot pattern so it is ideal for living history use. It is used for weaving belts and straps.
sm-sales001.JPG

SOLD.

Next is a Burning Glass. This is for starting fire when the sun is shining. It is edge protected with leather and held in place with a matrix of sinew thread.
sm-sales002.JPG

(SOLD)

Here is a Fire Piston made by Cutshurt (Darrel) in Cocabola I think. Anyway it works perfectly and I'll be sorry to lose it. It just doesn't get enough use to warrant me keeping it.
sm-sales004a.JPG

sm-sales004b.JPG

(SOLD)

Next we have some hot waxed leather tablet weaving cards. I have 6 sets of these, each containing one dozen cards.
sm-sales006.JPG

I'd like £10 for each pack please (Paypal or cash - no cheques).

I have here a set of six hot dip waxed leather whisky cups. Made from veg tanned cow hide, they are shot glass size and are perfect for spirits or throwing dice.
sm-sales009.JPG

(SOLD)

Finally, two steel smoking pipes by Mike Ameling and a steel striker forged in the shape of a sperm whale. Mike's work speaks for itself so I'll leave the photo to tell the story.
(These are being sold as separate items)
sm-sales007.JPG

I'd like £25 for each pipe please, and £30 for the striker (Paypal or cash - no cheques).
(The longer pipe is SOLD)

Thanks for looking. Post below then PM to secure.

Eric

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'd like the little heddle please Eric :D

Are you going to be able to come to Lanark Medieval Fayre this year ? If so, I'll rig it up and show it working, let folks see :D

cheers,
Mary

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
It's yours Mary. I'll get it in the post tomorrow.

I'm going to try for Lanark, but this Bulgarian trip is going to stretch me financially so we'll have to see how things stand.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE