SAK and KK for swaps

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
I've an old non-victorinox SAK (bought approx 20 years ago in Swizerland) and a victorinox leather case for it. The knife is missing it's tweezers and tooth pick as they were rubbish anyway and the proper ones don't fit the slots in this SAK. Also the magnifying lens has a scratch in it and has frosted over. Other than that it has had very little use since new.

SAK 1, SAK 2

I've also got a 2.5 litre Kelly Kettle which is in great condition.

KK 1, KK 2

I'd really like a double dangler leather sheath for a mora/clipper (I have both a green/black handled one and a green only one). Failing that what have you got in exchange?

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Wattle, can you show me some of your previous pieces as I don't think that there are any photos of them on the forum?

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Er, Ah, yes, I guess it's a 2.5 pint - whatever, whenever I've had it fired up with a big collection of on lookers, they have all been ready with their cups and all had a brew from it!

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
I have thanks. At the moment there are three offers in contention; one of whom hasn't shown up on this thread so I'm keeping the proverbial tinder dry for the next 24 hours. I'll PM you seperatly about something else though.

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
KK - I have decided to go with an offer from Black Sheep. Wattle, Argo - Thanks for the interest.

SAK - Helixpteron - thanks for the info. This is still with me and I may end up keeping it but if anyone is still interested in it then send me a PM.

Thanks for the interest folks

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE