Sabre 45 On Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 2, 2004
hi m8.
is that better than my snugpack rocket?[ you so kindly sold me :-D ]
or is it a completly different kettle of fish?

lol look like you cant resist a nice bit of kit eh? :wink:

J

jimfs1

Mr N Aughty, :wink:
Horses for courses really.
(but I have 2 one green, one black :twisted: )
It's not me that's selling it, just thought I'd pass the info on.
But I know that he didn't buy the last ones in the shop :wink: :wink:
The Sandbag and I bought the very last 2 Sabre 60-100 for( and Mad Dave thinks he got a good deal at 55 quid)

35 quid each

Oh how we laughed..

Jim

Mar 2, 2004
lol yeah everyone loves a bargain eh ..especially when its cheaper than someone else you know ..muhaha muhahaha

lookin forward to my boots too.
by the way do you have to buy two pairs of shoes since one foot is bigger than the other now?
and do you swim round in circles? lol
:lol:
l8r m8 :wink:

lol you already know im kidding chum.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I see it's currently at £51 plus £10 post plus 4% if you use paypal, and three days to go..

You can get it brand new and guaranteed direct from the makers for £68.75 if I recall correctly.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Doc said:
I see it's currently at £51 plus £10 post plus 4% if you use paypal, and three days to go..

You can get it brand new and guaranteed direct from the makers for £68.75 if I recall correctly.

Well, on eBay you're only a winner if you pay the most!

J

jimfs1

]Mr N. Aughty,
Here is the strange thing, my right foot was slightly bigger than my left, but since the break (5th Met into 3 pieces, 3 months in plaster, 3 months off work etc etc) both are now a UK 9.5 0r 44, so a 10 fits nice.
So both my feet have grown.
Really got into Dairy Milk and daytime TV (gotta lose the weight now).

Doc,
The Karrimor factory has shut now, so how you would claim on the guarantee is anyone guess.
Plus fair do to the lad it is brand new.
All the sacks are/where made in china(after the family sold it to Benatton, who sold it on) and taken to Accrington they then shipped the military sacks to PRI and other outlets.

Jim

Mar 2, 2004
lol turned out lucky then for you m8 didnt it .delighted with the gear you sold me too dude .[as per pm] :-D
ps loved the label,perhaps a change of identity indeed...to go with all my other ones lol :wink: :wink: :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE